Bentonite Healing Clay
Bentonite Clay has been used for centuries around the world to promote better health and ward off disease. Bentonite healing clay, also called Montmorillonite clay, is composed of ash made from volcanos. The largest known source of the clay is in Fort Benton, Wyoming where numerous volcanoes are present.
Bentonite clay is compromised mostly of negative ions. Toxins and heavy metals in the body are made of positive ions. Bentonite healing clay works like a magnet that bonds to toxins and helps to eliminate it out of the body. Upon binding, the clay is then able to help remove toxins, chemicals, impurities and “heavy metals” from the gut, skin and mouth.
Top 10 Uses for Bentonite Clay
- Internal Detox.Drinking bentonite clay with water can help to remove all kinds of toxins from the body. It is also known to have the ability to remove dangerous toxic metals like lead and mercury.
- Bath Detox. Add one or two cups of bentonite clay to your bathwater. When the clay mixes with the water, you release the negative electronic charge in the clay, which will draw toxins out of your skin. The clay leaves skin feeling smooth, clean, soft and hydrated.
- Shampoo. Bentonite clay tightens and tones the skin, and its absorbing properties can draw out impurities from deep within.
- Mouth Detox. Bentonite clay binds to unhealthy substances in the mouth, such as around the teeth and on the tongue and gums, and helps to remove them before you swallow them and become sick. Because of its antibacterial properties, Bentonite has been used in natural toothpastes and even mixed with water and used as a daily rinse.
- Foot Detox. If you suffer joint problems, especially in the feet, a Bentonite clay foot bath is exactly what you need to treat the pain. It removes grime on your feet, unclogs pores and removes oil buildup to help your feet breathe, softens rough skin on the heels and gets rid of foot joint pain.
- Purify Water. Bentonite clay has been researched as an effective way to remove some of the fluoride that is often in drinking water.
- Baby Powder. Bentonite clay can be applied to any area on the skin of babies that is irritated, red or needs soothing in the same way that traditional powders are used.
- Armpit Detox. Bentonite helps to absorb moisture from your underarms and eliminate body odor without causing irritation.
- Face Mask. Bentonite clay tightens and tones the skin, and its absorbing properties can draw out impurities from deep within.
- Heal Cuts & Burns. You can use it to treat minor cuts and burns. Mix it to a paste with water, apply the clay paste to the wound and cover with a bandage or a band aid. The clay will help to stop infection and it will help the wound to heal faster.
Where to Buy Pure Bentonite Clay
Best Bentonite has been selling affordable and PURE bentonite clay for several years. Purchase Pure Bentonite Healing Clay from their website HERE.
5 Popular Uses for Bentonite Clay
How do you use bentonite clay? Drop a comment below.