New Moon June 2017
Every new Moon is different, and this gives us the chance to claim the energies of each different sign. Cancer’s New Moon June 2017 is a time for sharing bright ideas and making plans. Old habits, behaviors, thoughts and beliefs can be questioned as you search for new and inventive ways to make progress. The New Moon on Friday, June 23rd is a sociable moon phase. Its energy is ideal for making partnerships and for starting new business ventures. New Moon June 2017 will be at it’s peak 10:30 pm EST. Its influence will lasts for four weeks from New Moon June 2017 up to the New Moon July 23.
New Moon Energy
The New Moon has a more inward feel, has a void or empty quality, and therefore can be frightening to those not comfortable with uncertainty. It’s the moment when the old passes away and the new is not yet here. Its a great time to start new beginnings and set intentions for things you would like to create, cultivate and manifest. Unlike New Moons, Full Moons are for taking action and celebrating the fruit of your success. New Moons represent new energy that you can use to write and speak your goals in order to bring them into fruition. Each New Moon and Full Moon cycle serves to help us manifest our heart’s desires and goals.
New Moon Preparation
Before the New Moon, meditation and reflection can help you line up with what you want to manifest through the New Moon energy. Prepare the Moon by becoming clear about your intentions and desire. When your intentions are clear, it makes it easier to focus during rituals.
How to Use New Moon Energy
There are several ways you can utilize New Moon Energy. A rituals is a tool that helps you focus on a specific intention or desire. Your New Moon ritual can include writing, meditation, altar work, a Spiritual Bath, fasting, visualizing, lighting candles, smudging with sage, sigil magik and etcetera. Remember: With which ever ritual you decide to participate in during the New Moon, it is important to set your intentions with an open Heart Chakra and a clear and focused mind.
A Powerful New Moon Ritual
This is an extremely powerful New Moon Ritual I discovered during April 2017’s New Moon.. This ritual will allow you to remove negative energy, spirits, thought forms and people from your life. I will also help you close old chapters and help you move forward with a new mind and clear purpose. This New Moon Ritual will also help you bring old and new desires into fruition by helping to remove negativity, fear and doubt.
What You Will Need.
- An Altar
- 1 Black Candle
- 2 White Pillar Candles
- Healing and Grounding Crystals (stones, pendulums, Yoni eggs and etc.)
- Spiritual Bath Ingredients (Florida water, Sea Salt/ Himalayan Salt, Epsom Salt)
- Paper, marker and pen.
Before the New Moon
- In the days leading up to the new moon, take your time to write down 7 desires that come from your Heart Chakra. Out of those desires, goals or intentions, Create Sigils. Sigil magik allows you to turn words into symbols, which bypass the conscious mind and directly tap into the subconscious mind. Click HERE to learn how to create a Sigil. Note: THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP.
- Take the time to clean and organize your home and/or altar space to be able to perform the ritual. Note: THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP.
- Find out what time the New Moon will be at its peak and preserve at least 90 minutes to complete ritual during that time. It is okay if you cannot perform the ritual during the peak New Moon phase. The peak is only preferred because it intensifies the results of the ritual.
New Moon Day
- During the New Moon’s peak, Smudge your bathroom, altar room etc., and prepare a Spiritual Bath. Click HERE to learn how to prepare a Spiritual Bath. Around your bath place the two white pillar candles where your feet will be, place the black candle on the side of the bath, and lay any Cleared crystals or stones you have around the tub. Note: Spiritual Baths are a great time for women to use their Yoni eggs.
- Cleanse your aura and altar by Smudging with sage, light your incense and candle altars and proceed to your spiritual bath.
- During the Spiritual Bath, (which should last no longer than 15-30 minutes), meditate on receiving positive energy by visualizing yourself inhale a bright white light, and releasing negative energy by exhaling a dark gray exhaust. During your bath, you can also use a pendulum to ask your higher self questions and make a stronger connection with your Heart’s desires. After you exit the bath, watch every last drop of the bath water go down the drain. Think of it as negative energy being discarded.
- Next go to your Altar. Make sure you light a black candle and a white candle at your altar. Connect with your ancestors, gods, goddesses, ascended beings and/or deities and so on… give blessings, burn Ancestor Money, etcetera.
- Try to recall and re-write your 7 desires, read them out loud at your altar and end by saying “so it is”. Then fold the paper with 7 times and place it on your altar.
- Activate your Sigils.
- Meditate at your altar for at least 15 minutes to close out the ritual.
What are your thoughts about this New Moon June 2017 ritual? Did you try it? Drop a comment below.